Sunday, May 1, 2011

so happy happy

wow.. 今天开心到~~刚才去海边玩耍!好爽啊。!因为流汗,。。哈哈哈!我的衣服还没有晒得。明天在晒!今天我的网友bear同学say hihi to me!! then i very happy!! haha.. then she is at my idol's house!! velablue!! i am so exciting!!! tonite really so happy ar.. although i havent touch my study. but nevermind.. coz i really so happy today!!
哈哈哈!! just now.. i webcam with my netfriend. bear.. then she say she at velablue's house.. she ask me wanna see velablue's house?? i am very exciting and say yes i do!!! then she open the webcam .. then .. i very shy and nervous when i saw velablue come across the webcam!! wah... is she! i really so nervous and very exciting!!! is my idol ar.. i dunno i wan to reply how many time.. but really to exciting of this..
i wanna sleep liao!! tomolo monday!!! sure wanna study liao!! if not really will failed!! i dun wan retake!!! thank q bear netfriend let me c dao velablue.. so happy ar.. so so so happy ar.. this is my first time saw her through webcam.. i so shy so shy. she dun believe i am 22 and say i look like a kid?? hahaha.. so funny!! i just smaller than her one year nia.. i dunno weather i write the blog she will read or not!!
i am very satisfy already! haha.. today is a nice day!! dun forget to thank Lord!! thank q Jesus thank q God thank q thank q!!

No comments:

Post a Comment