Monday, April 4, 2011

busy day!!!!

hahaha..i want learn to write english blog liao!! even though it is broken english.. but nevermind lah.. at least write in english.. huhuhu~~ Raining Raining now!! and it is already mid night! i still got time to write my blog?? haha.. i havent finish my math tutorial de!! dunno why no sleepy de.. today really is a busy day! Morning go out, afternoon do maya until evening.. i dunno why ar.. i do my homework so slowly!! My maya do whole afternoon also do nothing.. and then i dun wan do liao.. and then i do my toom boom .. wahahaha. thank to God.. He let me finish the task! and then oh no!! i still got e commerce havent done! so worry! i pray! and then i go cfc eat!! after that continue my drawing again!! so late already i still havent do my ecommerce and rush for my toon boom!! i am so scare.. i go anas there do our e commerce.. At first, we really dunno how ar.. We got the communication problem. she cant understand what am i talking about.. i also hard to express my words!! and then we try to communicate with each other.. also fail.....haizz..my english so bad. and then i ask anas pray for us!! wow!! thank to God !! finally we done our e commerce!!! wakakaka!!! i know tat is no good!! but at least got thing come out!! you know?? still got so many assignment this week ar.. my maya havent done !! My Maya!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ok .. i want do my math liao!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, Yoiky, all the best to you!
    Remember to pray whenever u wanna to start to do ur homework o~

    -Tze Ai-

    ReplyDelete