Friday, April 15, 2011

a weird dream

yesterday, i have a weird dream. The dream is reality. the dream is about my secondary life, but it is different a bit. i have dream that i was late to going to school. My watch time is 7.20am but it is 7.10am actually in my dream. i am very anxious. i quickly call my friend, but in my hp contact i cant find any friend. suddenly i found ah leh!! ah leh!! she is my good friend in form six. and willing to help people. i call her for asking teacher coming or not. she say no , faster come to the class. i said ok ok, but had to wait. i dont know y the feeling is so real. i really thought that i was in secondary but not in university. when i wake up, eh!! just a dream!!! the is pass over so fast! i already in university not secondary anymore.. So.. haha. every people is grow up. i need to face to my assignment. although i dont know how to do in maya, i will try my best too to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment