Friday, April 22, 2011

good friday

wah.. my finger so hurt... "zhong" qi lai le!! i dont want give it up to practice guitar!! argg.. i always 偷工减料 and short cut to learn and play guitar. that is no good!!! until now still cannot press a chord well!! yesterday 是最后的晚餐。我第一次帮人洗脚也,我也是第一次被人洗脚也。哈哈。学习服侍,谦卑。学习耶稣的样式。到今天了,我还没有读书!oh no!! so lazy ar!!! no mood no mood!! if my exam is music or guitar then i sure have motivation to learn it.. no matter how hard or how long time i spend for it! coz music is my life.. but i am not professional one.. wanna thank god for giving me talent to let me can direct learn from youtube or friend.. really thank so much.. but now., wanna back in real!! you are IT student!! you must study and concentrate what you face now!! now is study week and is exam period!!! how come i am so lazy??? really cant wait to go back jor!! coz i have planning in my holiday!! i wan learn piano and maya! but i hope i can learn maya very well .. i hope i can use my home pc.. coz my nephew ... always in my house.. and then i cant use pc.. if i use the dektop, they sure will fight each other and then my mum will ask me y u dun wan like tat like this.. this problem always appear in my house.. i really sometime beh tahan my nephew them ..ar.. so hurt my bone..

No comments:

Post a Comment